Recent Posts

test

Sunday 13 November 2022

Dunya

 There was a king's court,

For him, the king's court looked like an open field. All properties and people in the morning sun. 

The king had a table and some valuables in front of the throne. Ministers, advisers and nobles etc. 
were all present in the court, other members of the king's family were also present.
 At the same time, a person came and asked permission to enter the court. When permission was granted, he said that I have two capitals, 
I have gone to the king of every country and can't tell any difference by keeping the investment in front, I have always returned successful and efficient in everything I have done. 
Now I have come to your country, said the king; What is the economy? So put both countries on the table before the king. . Those two countries look completely one size, same color, same brightness as if these two countries feel each other.
The king said that both of them are strong. So this person said yes, show them, they are moving forward in the same way, but they are different. 
Among them is a very valuable diamond and a glass. Apparently these two are one and the same, till today it is not possible to distinguish which one is diamond and which one is glass. 
Can someone check and tell me which one is diamond and which one is glass? If one is correctly identified and I lose, then this price diamond will be yours but the condition is that if there is no clue then the price money you have to reward me. 
I have done the same from many countries. . The king said that I cannot recognize, the minister and the adviser said we cannot check either as both are perfectly fine.

 Everyone thought that defeat was inevitable now, but there was no question of reward, the king had a lot of wealth, there was a question of the honor of the king because it was known that the king and his subjects were very intelligent. 
And thus is their sabki. No one could be identified. . Finally, there was a stir. A blind man with a stick in his hand said, "Take me to the king. 
I have heard all the scholars and I have also heard that there is no clue. Give me a chance." . With the help of a man he pleads with the king saying that I am blind but then I will be given a chance in which I can know my intelligence once and maybe it will be successful if not well. 
You are also a loser. . The king feels that he has an opportunity to deliver. The king said that it is fine. Who gave this blind person to touch both, and asked, a diamond in it? And who Sashisha? You have to find out. The man saw in a moment that this diamond and this glass.
The man who is equal and he won from the place was very surprised you got it right.. Congratulations. According to his promise, now it happened to Hera King. Everyone was very surprised that how a blind man knew which is the real diamond and everyone questioned the blind man. The blind man said that we are all in the sun. The one who remained cold is the diamond, the one who became hot is the glass. Similarly, in life, the person who gets hot in hard and difficult situations and cannot support the situation can remain like glass and remain cold in all situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment